You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Channel Account Manager
— Field Based
- Market Leading company within the Telecomms Idustry.
- Award Winning and well established.
- Basic Salary up to £35K +OTE+ Company Car Allowance.
My client, a successful renowned leader within the Telecommunications industry is now on the lookout for an exceptional, experienced Sales professional to join the team. They are looking for innovative, charismatic, driven, sales passionate individuals to join them on their exciting journey, as they continue to develop and take over the Telecomms market. Your role will be field based working as an Account Manager covering the South. You will be someone who loves to nurture and grow Channel accounts whilst still dipping your hand into new business and opening new accounts. You will be manging your own day attending appointments speaking with existing and new clients. Although this role will predominately be based out in the field there will be some office days required. If you have an impressive background within Business Development or Account Management, have a passion for Sales and a track record of over achieving, then drop me a call I want to hear from you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Hunting new business
- Nurturing and growing existing accounts
- Selling in the benefits of additional products and services to current account holders
- Identifying new sales leads
- Cold Calling
- Negotiating contracts
- Meeting with new customers to present products and sell the benefits of these
- Targeting and winning new customer groups to help you achieve your sales targets.
- Providing training and product support to customers.
- Attending regional and national events and shows to promote our brands.
- Providing an input into future products and projects to drive sales.
What Experience You’ll Need:
- B2B Sales experience and experience within the Telecomms industry
- Proven track record of being able to continually deliver targets
- Self-motivated with plenty of initiatives
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative approach
- A customer focus approach
- Ability to take on large quantities of technical information quickly
- Solution orientated problem solving ability
- Excellent organisation and planning skills to ensure workloads are managed effectively
- Strong focus on generating sales opportunities, whilst able to provide excellent
- customer service
- Ability to ‘think outside of the box’
- Tenacious and proactive
- Good communications skills both verbal and written
- Ability to influence and persuade with excellent rapport-building skills
- Product knowledge within either mobile, voice or data.
- Full clean driving licence
What You’ll Get In Return For Your Talents:
You will get the opportunity to join an outstanding company with fantastic career progression and opportunities. In addition to this you will receive a generous package consisting of a basic salary of up to £35K + an attractive commission structure and a company car allowance.
Please contact Charlotte at enable now to hear more, we’re looking to arrange interviews
Back to jobs
No jobs found