You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Development Manager
— Bespoke Software Company
- Business Development Manager â€“ Basic up to Â£50K + OTE.
- Bespoke Software company based in a unique picturesque location in Cirencester.
- Fantastic Career Progression.
Basic Salary up to Â£50k + Attractive Commission Structure + Possibility of Car Allowance or Company Car
Are you currently within a Business Development role which lacks excitement? Has the product or service youâ€™re selling become a little stale and you want to dig your heels into something more exciting and bespoke? I could have the perfect role for you. My client is a bespoke software company who due to growth, are now seeking a sales passionate, driven and ambitious individual to come on board and join the team as a Business Development Manager. Your role will be field based predominantly however there will be weekly office visits required. This client has a range of products and services therefore there is always a relevant product for a relevant company . This role will hugely focused on new business therefore I am looking for a true hunter. I want to hear from the lions of the sales world! The offices are located in a unique picturesque location like no other and the team are lovely! If this sounds of interest check out the below to see if this could be a match for you.
What Youâ€™ll Be Doing:
- Identifying new sales leads
- Researching the needs of the company and learning who makes decisions
- Using provided organisation data, contacts and company intranet to target specific individuals
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport & set-up meetings
- Identify and grow opportunities within the account and collaborate with delivery teams to ensure growth attainment
- Attending conferences, meetings & industry events where required
- Generate own leads and build long-term, sustainable relationships with prospects
- Develop plans to acquire new customer contacts, through direct sales techniques, cold calling, and/or business-to-business marketing visits
What Experience Youâ€™ll Need:
- Proven track record within Sales in a Business Development role and a track record of securing new business
- Should have demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive
- Keen learner with genuine interest & understanding of the upcoming market trends and awareness of the business world
- Excellent Interpersonal, Listening, Communication, Articulation, Presentation, Negotiation and Analytical skills
- Skills in prioritising & triaging obligations
- Self-motivated and self-driven
What Youâ€™ll Get In Return For Your Talents:
You will get the opportunity to join a bespoke company with fantastic career progression and opportunities. In addition to this you will receive a generous package consisting of a basic salary of up to Â£50K + an attractive commission structure.
Please contact Charlotte at enable now to hear more, weâ€™re looking to arrange interviews asap.
Back to jobs
No jobs found