You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Development Executive
— Progression to BDM level within software
- Excellent progression to BDM level
- Up to £20k basic salary
- The opportunity to work with some of the biggest brands around today!
A young, dynamic and rapidly growing entrepreneurial company. They develop and sell innovative web applications to procurement professionals all over the world including many household names. Their products have routinely helped Enterprises save an average of 16% on their procurement activities within a matter of weeks, creating a brand and product that clients love…if this sounds like something you’d like to be a part of then read on!
What you’ll be doing
- Communicate with inbound marketing leads, primarily via telephone and supported by email, to build relationships and generate appointments for the Business Development Managers.
- Achieve a market-leading rate for converting inbound marketing leads into “Sales Ready” qualified leads.
- Understand the sales process and be able to overcome objections by genuinely caring & learning about the prospects’ business needs.
- Learn and maintain a deep understanding of Market Dojo's products, technology and sales techniques.
What experience you’ll need
- Professional, ambitious, determined, persistent and results oriented mind-set.
- Minimum of 1 year successful lead qualification experience.
- Experience of lead development for SaaS products preferred.
- 1-2 years of cold calling experience preferred.
- Demonstrated sales aptitude with relentlessly high standards and the desire to proceed on with a sales career.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Lots to mention: pension scheme, employee share scheme, quarterly team away-days, quarterly spending vouchers, modern office in the countryside, office snacks, freshly ground coffee, monthly pizza lunches, monthly breakfast club...list goes on!
Contact Josh at enable for more informationBack to jobs
No jobs found