You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
- Market Leading Company at the forefront of Communications.
- Outstanding Training and Development allowing you to climb that career ladder VERY quickly.
- Basic Salary Up To £16K + A fantastic OTE Package of up to £20K.
An outstanding client of mine, who are market leaders at the forefront of communications, are now seeking a Sales passionate individual to join the team as an Appointment Setter. This is an outbound B2B role where you will be expected to generate appointments for the field based agents. This role is vital to the business and only the best will be selected. You will need to be driven, passionate for sales, money and success hungry with a BIG personality. Experience within a call centre/office environment is desirable however not necessary as this client offers some of the best training in town! On top of your basic this client offers an impressive commission structure of up to an additional £20k and you will be targeted on your appointments booked. Sound like a bit of you? See below…
What you’ll be doing:
- Making outbound B2B calls from assigned campaigns to create a lead or visit for a field agent.
- Recording information given via customers in CRM
- Managing inbound call traffic / taking possible inbound sale enquires
- Mainstream encourage progression and promotion within the company, and will provide training to employees on a weekly basis.
What Experience you’ll need:
- Basic PC skills
- A can do attitude
- Willing to learn and progress
- Ideally a sales background
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
You will receive a basic salary of up to £16K + an incredible commission structure. In addition to this the client offers outstanding training and development, career progression and regular incentives for the top performers.
Please contact Charlotte at enable now to hear more, we’re looking to arrange interviews
Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: