Business Development Executive
— Selling into the Construction Industry
- Up to 30k basic + uncapped commission
- Fun & Lively environment
- Focus on the whole of the sales cycle
An exciting opportunity for a Business Development Consultant to join a lively, fast paced environment, within a fast growing building regulation firm. You’ll have the opportunity to work within an outstanding company culture where your natural sales flare will be encouraged and your hard work rewarded.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide bespoke fee proposals to match the needs of the client and the particular energy and sustainability requirements for a given development.
- Review new and existing business revenue, grow productive, long-term relationships.
- Working to agreed targets focusing on growth in the SME market.
- Work closely with our Partners, Regional and National Directors and Key Account Managers to develop existing and new relationships with clients.
What experience you’ll need:
- Experience selling products or services to architects, developers or contractors in the construction industry.
- The ability to acquire technical knowledge and understand the needs of our clients and their developments.
- Proven track record of delivering growth.
- Outstanding interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure providing a professional service and maintaining a high level of quality as well, as drive towards team targets.
- Someone who will not take no for answer and will go the extra mile for the clients.
- Excellent computer and database skills
- You must be able to multi task, be motivated, driven and work independently, often remotely.
- Previous office based experience using CRM System, Word, Excel and Outlook
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
You’ll receive a strong starting salary of up to £30k. Along with a great company culture, you’ll also be based within a really unique barn conversion in Cirencester surrounded by the scenic Cotswolds countryside.
Contact Josh at enable for more information!Back to jobs