German Business Development Manager
— Website building application seller
Salary: £50k OTE first year
- £30k OTE £50k
- Converted barn in countryside
- Monthly breakfast club and pizza lunches
A Stonehouse based Web Development Application selling company are looking for a fluent, German-speaking Business Development Manager to join their rapidly growing, entrepreneurial organisation. This role is ideal for somebody that has experience within B2B new business sales and is confident liaising daily with the German market on a senior business level.
What you’ll be doing:
- Generating new leads and following up to improve prospecting.
- Booking new appointments with prospect clients to understand their needs.
- Following up on referrals to grow client-base and develop new business.
- Completing new software sales across all products.
- Securing renewals by managing an existing client-based; continuing to build strong relationships.
- Attending trade shows and assisting with marketing campaigns.
What experience you’ll require:
- Previous B2B sales experience; ideal industries would be procurement or software.
- Being confident and fluent speaking German; essential due to the marketplace.
- Full UK driving license is required due to location and field-based work.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
The client are offering a generous basic salary of up to £30,000 per annum with the opportunity to earn an additional £20,000 in your first year. You will also be part of a company that offer great benefits such as; relaxed environment, flexible working hours, free breakfast/lunches, quarterly vouchers and pension/share schemes. The offices are based in a lovely countryside and are a modernised, converted barn which is lovely!!
Click “apply” or get in touch with Tim for more information.Back to jobs