You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Field Business Development Manager
— Ceramic Manufacturer and Retailer
- Up to £35k + Commission
- Field based role
- Company car!
A well-established ceramic manufacturer is looking for a Field Business Development Manager to join their Exeter showroom. This is the perfect opportunity for somebody to get out and about in the South West to develop new business and to represent a well-known establishment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Generating new business leads via various sources
- Making initial contact with potential new Clients via telephone and face-to-face
- Booking appointments with new and existing Clients to promote products
- Creating presentations to pitch to potential new Clients
- Identifying new opportunities and building a strong pipeline
What experience you’ll require:
- Previous experience within a Tiles and Kitchen Retailer is desirable
- Strong experience within B2B sales
- Ability to build strong, lasting relationships with Clients
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
The company are offering a company car, work phone and iPad. Alongside this, you will receive a competitive basic salary of up to £32,000 per annum and an uncapped commission structure.
What to do next:
Click apply or contact “Shannon” for more information
Back to jobs
No jobs found