Customer Service Specialist
— e-commerce Agency with huge US clients
Salary: £21000 - £25000
Type: Customer Service Advisor
- £25,000 per annum
- Up to 60% off well-known US brands
- Early finish & pub Fridays
An e-commerce agency based in Bristol are looking for a Customer Service Specialist to specifically focus on one of their US client’s customer-base. There is future opportunity to progress as your role grows. With a relaxed working-environment where they dress down daily, have regular nights out and are rewarded with early finishes on a Friday – who wouldn’t want to work for these guys?
What you’ll be doing:
- Dealing with inbound calls and emails on behalf of the client.
- Identifying issues and troubleshooting to find the cause.
- Taking new orders using the online system to match requests.
- Using the platform to track existing orders and update clients.
- Identifying the best options to suit client’s needs and educating them on the benefits.
- Escalating any issues to more senior members when solutions can’t be found.
What experience you’ll require:
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and able to solve issues efficiently.
- Previous customer service, call centre or retail experience.
- Knowledge of Zendesk/Live Chat would be desirable but not essential.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
The successful candidate will get a salary of up to £25,000 per annum, dependant on experience. Alongside this, they will be part of a relaxed working environment, where they company really believe in a happy work place. They offer 60% discount on US brands the company work with, early finishes on a Friday and even a free drink every Friday – WOW!
Click “apply” or get in touch with Shannon for more information.Back to jobs