Customer Service Manager
— Apparel, e-commerce fashion brand
Salary: £30000 - £40000
Type: Customer Service Advisor
- Up to £40,000 per annum
- Apparel fashion brand
- Cheltenham-based with parking
A well-established company that specialise in e-commerce fashion are looking for a Customer Service Manager to join their close-knit team. They are based in a converted barn in a lovely rural location, away from all the hussle and bussle of the town centre. For this role you will need e-commerce experience due to the nature of the business.
What you’ll be doing:
- Monitoring the whole CSA team to ensure they are working towards the company’s vision.
- Researching and implementing new systems to increase the level of customer experience.
- Working closely with the Partner Services and Operations teams to resolve any order discrepancies.
- Develop KPI’s and reporting structure presenting weekly to the COO and Head of Ecommerce?? with recommendations.
- Responding to customer issues, brand mentions and customer sentiment across social media platforms.
- Building a deep understanding of the business from how a product is created through to the ‘final mile’ delivery and process of returns.
What experience you’ll require:
- Clear Management experience within a contact centre environment.
- Strong knowledge of CRM systems and SAP.
- Proven previous experience within e-commerce.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
This fantastic company are offering a generous salary of up to £40,000 per annum dependant on experience. You will be part of a close-knit team that receive other benefits such as holiday allowance, pension scheme and regular team socials.
Click “apply” or get in touch with Shannon for more information.Back to jobs