Customer Service Manager
— Manufacturing & tools supplier
Salary: Profit share
Type: Customer Service Advisor
- Up to £30,000 per annum
- 25 days annual leave
- Profit share scheme
A well-established company that specialise in power tools for the pro’s are looking for a Customer Service Manager to join their close-knit team. They have over 25 years’ experience within the industry with offices in multiple locations including Sheffield, US, Japan and China. Now, they are on the look for an experienced and dedicated individual to join them in their continued success.
What you’ll be doing:
- Monitoring the whole CSA team to ensure they are working towards the company’s vision.
- Researching and implementing new systems to increase the level of customer experience.
- Working closely with the Marketing team to lead various projects focused on CRM improvement.
- Key member of the SAP and EDI development project team to identify areas to optimise efficiency, accuracy and productivity within the team.
- Respond to customer issues, brand mentions and customer sentiment across social media platforms.
- Liaising with the EU Sales team to assist on supporting key accounts.
What experience you’ll require:
- Clear Management experience within a contact centre environment.
- Strong knowledge of CRM systems and SAP.
- Experience within consumer goods would be beneficial but isn’t essential.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
This fantastic company are offering a generous salary of up to £30,000 per annum but also, a profit share which will see you earn over your basic salary. You will be part of a close-knit team that receive other benefits such as 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, gym membership and clear development opportunities.
Click “apply” or get in touch with Shannon for more information.Back to jobs