Customer Sales Advisor
— Growing outsource organisation
Salary: OTE £30k
- £18k rising to £20k
- Good progression opportunities
- Realistic OTE £30k
Our Bristol-based client are seeking an experienced Sales Advisor to join their rapidly growing team in their new offices. The role will be to promote their client’s services to potential customers. The company believe in rewarding their staff for going the extra mile, just recently their Contact Centre Trainer won the “Award for Excellence”. Alongside this, they have a positive and fun working environment, where everybody really enjoys walking into work every day.
What you’ll be doing:
- Engaging with new customers to actively promote services
- Being aware of what competitors are offering and having excellent product and company knowledge to offer.
- Identifying their needs to understand what you can offer them.
- Focusing on achieving daily targets to hit additional monthly earning potential.
- Working to achieve goals set in coaching sessions and reviews with Management.
- Escalating any complaints or issues to the correct persons when necessary, including Management.
What experience you’ll require:
- Previous experience within an Outbound Sales position would be desirable.
- Good understanding of CRM systems and IT programmes; such as emails and Microsoft Office.
- Self-motivated and target-driven.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
This amazing company are offering the right candidate the opportunity to kick-start their career within Sales. In return for your dedication and willingness to learn, you will receive a basic salary starting at £18,000 rising to £20,000 per annum. They are also offering a fantastic commission structure that could see you earning, realistically, £30,000 per annum. Alongside this, the company also offer some great benefits.
Click “apply” or get in touch with Shannon for more information.Back to jobs