You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Media Field Sales Executive
— Reputable, local newspaper
- Recognised, local publisher
- 19k basic, with 50 OTE in first year
- Beach front location in central Newquay over-looking the sea
- Covering a 3 mile radius with established client base
Immediate start available for a motivated self-start with a B2B sales background. This is an exceptional opportunity for a sales person to hit the ground running with an existing client base, to maximise advertising sales through face to face client meetings. If you've got a field sales background and are money-motivated and want to make the next move in your sales career, keep reading!
What you’ll be doing
- Covering the Newquay area, you'll be managing existing clients, maximising advertising sales as well as driving new business forward across print advertising.
- You’ll achieve this through building strong relationships with existing advertising customers, whilst bringing the confidence and desire to engage with new clients, presenting media solutions that bring growth to their business.
- This role will be 80% field based - attending meetings and appointments as well as doing organised drops within your target area.
- Monitor competitor information, generating leads and utilising a wealth of research and data to support your pitch.
- Create solution presentations that demonstrate client knowledge, their industry and their sales cycle. Whilst pin-pointing how our products will fix the customers problems / create opportunities.
- Building your own client base, until you're the leading, established media exectuive within that market area.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous sales experience within a B2B sales environment.
- Experience within the media and publishing industry would be an advantage however other sectors also considered.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- Have exceptional time management, organisational and interpersonal skills to support the overall customer sales journey.
- Proven ability to meet targets and work to KPIs.
What you get in return for your talents
- A basic salary of 19k
- Uncapped commission, with a realistic OTE of 50k within your first year.
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Experience within a reputable, local media company with an established client base.
- Flexible working hours and your own diary management.
- A beautiful beach front location.
Apply online today or call Amber at enable for more information.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: