You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Construction software
- Construction software Sales Management
- Up to £30k basic salary
- Fast developing business within a booming industry
This is a very exciting opportunity for a keen and driven experienced person to become an established member of the team in this fast developing business. You’ll get the chance to manage and coordinate a team day to day whilst enhancing sales & coaching the junior sales executives of tomorrow!
What you’ll be doing:
- Contacting new clients daily by phone and converting website registrations
- Respond to emails regarding price queries, stock availability and delivery.
- Arrange campaigns for face to face presentations, Group deals and deliver our Webinar schedule
- Plan sales activities accordingly and run promotions strategically alongside, focusing on developing a regional business to nationwide
- Recruit and coach internal sales executives
What experience you’ll need:
- Experience within construction software is advantageous
- Keen negotiator and experienced Sales person
- Highly organised and proactive
- Hunger to succeed
- Previous sales management experience is essential
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A basic salary of up to 30k to work within and coordinate a fantastic team to ensure targets are reached and accounts are maximised. You’ll also receive, profit bonus / commission, pension after 3 months, Healthcare after 6 months, free parking, 22 days holiday and plenty of chocolate!!
Get in touch with Josh at enable for more informationBack to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: