You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Construction software
- Construction software Sales Management
- Up to £30k basic salary
- Fast developing business within a booming industry
This is a very exciting opportunity for a keen and driven experienced person to become an established member of the team in this fast developing business. You’ll get the chance to manage and coordinate a team day to day whilst enhancing sales & coaching the junior sales executives of tomorrow!
What you’ll be doing:
- Contacting new clients daily by phone and converting website registrations
- Respond to emails regarding price queries, stock availability and delivery.
- Arrange campaigns for face to face presentations, Group deals and deliver our Webinar schedule
- Plan sales activities accordingly and run promotions strategically alongside, focusing on developing a regional business to nationwide
- Recruit and coach internal sales executives
What experience you’ll need:
- Experience within construction software is advantageous
- Keen negotiator and experienced Sales person
- Highly organised and proactive
- Hunger to succeed
- Previous sales management experience is essential
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A basic salary of up to 30k to work within and coordinate a fantastic team to ensure targets are reached and accounts are maximised. You’ll also receive, profit bonus / commission, pension after 3 months, Healthcare after 6 months, free parking, 22 days holiday and plenty of chocolate!!
Get in touch with Josh at enable for more informationBack to jobs
No jobs found