National Account Manager
— Selling to Major Nationals building firms
Salary: Up to £30k + Uncapped OTE
Type: Account Management
• Up to 30k basic + uncapped commission
• Fun & Lively environment
• Work with a national client base
An exciting opportunity for a Client focused Business Developer to join a lively, fast paced environment, within a fast growing building regulation firm. You’ll have the opportunity to work within an outstanding company culture where your natural sales flare will be encouraged and your hard work rewarded.
What you’ll be doing:
• Generating new business opportunities and grow relationships with our National clients, focusing specifically on the volume housebuilder sector.
• Securing group deals with major developers to provide high quality services.
• Meeting with clients at Director level to build strong working relationships and really understand the client’s business needs.
• Ensure we deliver a comprehensive package of works to meet client needs.
• Advise our clients on technical and non-technical issues.
• Working to set monthly and quarterly targets.
• Working with our technical team to ensure we deliver the services our clients require and expect.
What experience you’ll need:
• Excellent communication skills and experience of building relationships with national companies at director level.
• Previous business to business technical sales experience within the construction industry at a high level.
• Experience of managing a team would be beneficial.
• Have a strong conversational manner and the ability to build rapport with people at all levels.
• Ability to work under pressure providing a professional service and maintaining a high level of quality as well as drive towards team targets.
• Someone who will not take no for an answer and will go the extra mile for the clients. You must be able to multi task, be motivated and driven.
• Previous office based experience using CRM System, Word, Excel and Outlook. Strong Technical Skills
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
You’ll receive a strong starting salary of £30k. Along with a great company culture, you’ll also be based within a really unique barn conversion in Cirencester surrounded by the scenic Cotswolds countryside.
Contact Josh at enable for more information!Back to jobs