— Construction software company
- Up to 25k basic + uncapped commission
- Fun & Lively environment
- Clear progression to Field based BDM
An exciting opportunity for a target driven outbound sales executive to join a lively, fast paced environment, within a fast growing building regulation firm. You’ll have the opportunity to work within an outstanding company culture where your natural sales flare will be encouraged and your hard work rewarded.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing client relationships with existing and lapsed accounts.
- Arranging visits with clients to build strong working relationships and really understand the clients business needs.
- Up selling on quotes to secure sales and going the extra mile to make the client’s world different.
- Working with the support team to generate prices for quotes using the in-house calculator and standard price lists.
- Work with marketing to add value to our clients with information and details of services we offer.
- Advise clients on technical and non-technical issues.
- Working to set individual and team targets.
- Working with team members to meet clients’ needs and deadlines.
What experience you’ll need:
- Target driven with a proven business to business sales background
- Excellent Communication Skills and Experience of building with relationships with professional companies and individuals.
- Have a strong conversational manner and the ability to build rapport with people at all levels.
- Ability to work under pressure but maintain a high level of quality as well as drive towards team targets
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
You’ll receive a strong starting salary of £25k. Along with a great company culture, you’ll also be based within a really unique barn conversion in Cirencester surrounded by the scenic Cotswolds countryside.
Contact Shannon at enable or click "apply".
Back to jobs