Business Development Manager
— Vibrant High-end Office Refurbs
- Up to 35k basic with company car and attractive commission scheme.
- A multi-million-pound organisation with high-end products.
- Clear career progression to management and director positions.
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you enjoy being out in the field and get a buzz out of hunting down new business and opening new doors? Want to work for a multi-million-pound company that already has links with companies such as Coca-Cola, Porsche, Dyson, and The BBC? If yes - this is an opportunity that is not to be missed. I am working with a company that provides high-end office refits and refurbishments specialising in office relocation. They tailor the office environment perfectly to the client's needs using only top-of-the-range products. This is a sought-after role with a reputable company and a rare opportunity for exceptional Business Development Professionals that want a long-standing and profitable career.
This is a new and exciting opportunity for someone with an outstanding track record, negotiation, relationship building, and consultative sales skills to target major Blue Chip companies across the UK and over time, climb the ladder to become a member of the board.
What you'll be doing:
- Your employment will initially start at the head office in Chippenham where you will be establishing your product, client base, and procedures.
- You will then begin to build a pipeline, identifying and generating leads and making initial contact.
- Once initial training is complete - you will be on the field, attending face-to-face meetings daily.
- This is a consultative sell - so relationship building with main stakeholders on a regular basis is key
- You will continue to keep in touch with clients throughout the whole process until the office refurbishment is completed. You'll be attending industry meetings and events where required.
What experience you'll need:
- Educated to graduate level or similar
- Extremely organised and capable of managing the full 360 sales cycle.
- Experience in dealing with major Blue Chip organisations in the UK.
- Outstanding track record of sales targets and achievements.
- Exceptional B2B sales skills - including objection handling, negotiation, lead generation and account management.
What you'll get in return for your talents:
A basic salary of up to 35k - with an unrivaled commission structure.
A company car.
Clear career progression with an organisation that encourages growth and salary rises.
You are very much in charge of your day and can manage yourself the way you want to.
Working in a high-value, design-led industry that will continue to create profit.
Apply online or get in touch with Tim at enable for more information.Back to jobs