Business Development Manager
— Forward thinking IT company
Salary: Uncapped OTE
- Leading Telco provider
- Up to £35k basic salary
- Uncapped earning potential
An opportunity for a Business Development Manager to really apply their current industry knowledge to progress within a close-knit team. This is a well-established Telecommunications provider that are looking to offer the right candidate that wants to continue to progress within the industry.
What you’ll be doing:
- Proactively promoting the business’ products and services via outbound calls.
- Identifying new sales opportunities and dealing with decision makers.
- Creating quality appointments with potential new clients.
- Attending appointments booked in order to progress relationships and sales opportunities.
- Managing time effectively to achieve KPI’s and agreed targets.
What experience you’ll require:
- Previous telesales experience of working in a business to business sales environment.
- Strong experience within the Telecommunication industry.
- Motivated by success – and of course money!!
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
A guaranteed basic salary of up to £35,000 per annum alongside an uncapped earning potential. You will also have the opportunity to further your career within Telco with all the tools and support to keep growing within the industry – developing as a strong BDM career every day. To top it off – early finishes on a Friday too!
What to do next:
Click “apply” or contact Tim for more information.Back to jobs