Business Development Manager
Salary: £30000 - £35000
- Up to £35k + Commission
- £4,500 Car Allowance
- Social and Dining Events
A leading business within the Property industry is looking to hire their next Business Development Manager to join them in their stylish Bristol office. This is the perfect role for somebody experienced within Property looking for the next step in their career and to be part of a company that offer amazing career progression paths and a heavily invested training programme.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing new business relationships whilst maintaining existing relationships.
- Advising clients about the buying and selling process.
- Monitoring sales and liaising with all interested parties including brokers, solicitors’ surveyors.
- Appraising Retail Businesses with a view of securing vendor instructions.
- Understanding and keeping up to date with your territory’s commercial property market.
What experience you’ll require:
- Previous Real Estate or Property experience is desired.
- Previous B2B experience is essential within new business generation and out in the field.
- UK driving license required due to attending own client visits
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
On offer in return is a salary of up to £35,000 plus commission with a generous car allowance. The company guarantee a clear progression path within a successful organisation that encourages promotion and invests in training and professional development. On top of this, you’ll be a part of a supportive team that regularly get involved in sociable nights out.
Click “apply” or get in touch with Charlotte for more information.Back to jobs