Business Development Manager
— Leading Telecommunications provider
Salary: DOUBLE OTE
Type: Field Sales
- Home-working and flexibility
- £27k basic + DOUBLE OTE
- Summer & Christmas events
A well-reputable Telecommunications provider based near the Bath area are seeking Business Development Manager to join them in the growth of their team. This is a great opportunity for somebody looking to join a company that cares for both clients and employees, putting them first in everything the do. If you’re looking for a role that you can make your own and really grow from, this one is for you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Attending appointments booked by the Telemarketing team to generate new business.
- Pitching products available to suit client needs and close deals.
- Generating own new and existing business appointments to build strong relationships.
- Creating territory reviews and revenue forecasts to feed back to management.
- Updating business plans regularly to increase potential opportunities.
What experience you’ll require:
- Proven Telecommunications industry experience would be very desirable.
- Background within field-based sales, including new business and managing accounts.
- Having a positive working attitude with strong perseverance.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
You will receive an outstanding salary of up to £27,000 per annum plus an uncapped commission structure, with the opportunity to realistically DOUBLE your salary! They are also offering a company laptop and relaxed working hours – you will not be expected to come into the office regularly. Our client pride themselves on really making employees happy with them and to do so they offer loads of incentives, including summer BBQ’s, competitions and a football team.
Click “apply” or get in touch with Shannon for more information.Back to jobs