Business Development Manager
— Start-up Rewards App Development
Salary: OTE or Profit Share
- Up to £30,000 per annum
- Start-up App Development company
- Flexible working & autonomy
A rewarding, App development start-up, that are now looking to conquer London after their continued success in Bristol and Bath, are looking for a Business Development Manager to join them in the Capital! This role will be promoting into the Hospitality industry and building strong, lasting relationships. With flexibility in working hours, absolutely NO micro-management and being part of an office space full of funky start-ups, everybody should want to work for this company!
What you’ll be doing:
- Identifying new potential clients and ensuring you have done your research before you approach them.
- Capturing new clients interests by using both field sales and B2B marketing strategies.
- Tailoring how you pitch to each client to suit their needs and promoting the benefits to them.
- Not just creating new relationships, but maintaining these to be continued in the future.
- Upselling to new and existing clients where you feel suitable to what they are looking for.
- Keeping up-to-date with the industry news and changes to ensure you understand their needs.
- Being an expert of the company’s products and processes – even implementing new strategies across the UK.
What experience you’ll require:
- Experience selling into the B2B hospitality industry, both new and existing accounts.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Hospitality sector.
- Ambition and drive to be part of a start-up that wants to grow BIG!
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
Our client is offering a generous starting salary of up to £30,000 with the opportunity of a commission structure or potentially even profit shares in this up and coming company. They pride themselves on trusting their employees so, they don’t micro-manage and offer flexible working for when life just happens! The office is part of a very well-known set up full of other cool start-ups, based central.
Click “apply” or get in touch with Shannon for more information.Back to jobs