Business Development Manager
— e-commerce platform for business growth
Salary: OTE £70k
- Basic £45k OTE £70k
- Opportunity to travel/progress to other offices
- Laptop & Phone
A company that offer e-commerce platforms for business growth are setting up their first UK office and looking for a Business Development Manager to join them in this exciting opportunity. The company have offices in Australia and America but are now looking to bring their expertise to the UK. Our client works completely remote with operations in all locations, offering flex-time and flexi-location to the BDM but with them being in reach of the Bristol office.
What you’ll be doing:
- Increasing the company’s credibility and awareness with the small business market.
- Self-sourcing a new, strong pipeline of elite prospect and flagship accounts.
- Identifying all new business opportunities efficiently and acting upon those immediately.
- Focusing on a specific geographical area to begin the growth of a client-base.
- Attending pre-booked meetings with your prospect clients to win accounts and grow relationships.
- Responsible for managing new accounts, when they are won, to continue to relationships.
What experience you’ll require:
- Proven experience selling e-commerce platform services.
- Background managing a large client-base of new accounts.
- A keen interest in the online marketing industry.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
This is an amazing opportunity to join a now global business that are offering the right candidate the potential of earning up to £70,000 per annum, including a fantastic basic salary of up to £45,000 per annum. You will also receive benefits such as pension contributions, holiday pay but also a LAPTOP AND A PHONE! On top of this – there is so much potential for the right candidate to progress and travel to their other offices.
Click “apply” or get in touch with Shannon for more information.Back to jobs