Business Development Manager
— Award-winning Digital Marketing Agency
Salary: £35k OTE
- Potential flexibility in working hours
- £25k OTE £35k
- Pool table & Pizza lunches
An award-winning Digital Marketing Agency based near Swindon are looking for a creatively-minded Business Development Manager to join them in their growth. They are an outstanding company that are even offering flexibility in working hours if needed, to the right candidate following probation. Their offices have a pool table and the company also offer “Pizza lunches” as a fun and different reward for employees.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing new prospect leads to follow up and grow pipeline.
- Contacting prospects clients via telephone to make introductory calls.
- Using the company’s sales and marketing strategies to increase trust with clients.
- Building lasting relationships with clients via telemarketing and face-to-face meetings.
- Keeping pipeline and forecasts updated with Managers.
- Answering inbound prospect calls from marketing materials used.
- Taking part in networking and conference events to increase prospects.
What experience you’ll require:
- Proven background within B2B sales would be extremely desirable.
- Experience within the Digital Marketing industry or a keen interest would be beneficial.
- Previous Business Development, Sales, Telemarketing etc. experience.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
Our client is offering a basic salary of up to £25,000 per annum with a realistic earning potential of £35,000 in your first year with commission. You will receive excellent training within an award-winning, friendly Marketing Agency and gain even stronger understanding of the Digital world. They are offering usual benefits such as holidays and pension but also, they have a pool table, perks fund and “Pizza lunches” as rewards.
Click “apply” or get in touch with Shannon for more information.Back to jobs