Business Development Executive
— Leading Property Business
Salary: £22000 - £27000
- Up to £30k + Commission
- £4,500 Car Allowance
- Social, Dining and Networking Events
A leading B2B Property Business are looking to hire their next Business Associate to join their central Bristol office. This is the perfect opportunity for somebody experienced within the Property world, looking to take the next steps in their career and become a part of a company that is heavily invested in career progression, training and upskilling their staff.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing new business relationships through telephone, social media and meetings.
- Maintaining existing client relationships, through networking and social events.
- Monitoring sales and liaising with all interested parties including brokers, solicitors’ surveyors.
- Appraising Businesses with a view of securing vendor instructions.
- Understanding and keeping up to date with your territory’s commercial property market.
- Advising clients about the buying and selling process.
What experience you’ll require:
- Previous Real Estate or Residential or Commerical Property experience is essential.
- Successes and achievements within your Property and Sales career.
- The drive and passion to learn and succeed is imperative within this role.
- UK driving license required.
- Previous B2B experience is essential within new business generation.
- Driven and Energetic.
- Professional with high standards.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
On offer in return is a salary of up to £30,000 plus commission with a generous car allowance. The company guarantee a clear progression path within a successful organisation that encourages promotion and invests in training and professional development. On top of this, you’ll be a part of a supportive team that regularly get involved in sociable nights out.
Click “apply” or get in touch with Emma for more information.Back to jobs