Business Development Director
— Dynamic Media Solutions provider
Salary: Uncapped OTE
Type: Sales Director
- Up to £80k basic salary
- Completely uncapped commission structure
- Sociable team in relaxed environment
A dynamic Media Solutions specialist based in Central London are looking for an experienced Business Development Director to join their hardworking and outgoing team. The role will be focused on leading from the front by generating new opportunities and continuing to nurture strong accounts.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identifying opportunities with new prospects to then convert into lasting relationships.
- Generating meetings to pitch to potential new clients – working to a target of 2-4 pitches per month with the MD.
- Ensuring the integrity of the sales pipeline including forecasting on a 90-day rolling basis.
- Continuously provide market feedback that will help develop what the company offer.
- Organize and attend a number of networking and entertainment events and follow up with prospects following these.
- Working to and exceeding annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts.
- Creating and improving a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts.
What experience you’ll require:
- Deep experience of the programmatic landscape and its global opportunities to leverage increased share of wallet.
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director.
- Educated to a degree level would be advantageous.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
This amazing client are offering the lucky candidate a basic salary of up to £80,000 per annum with an uncapped earning potential on top. With a really close team that regularly get together and even have a Christmas party each year ABROAD – last year it was Barcelona. They also offer other great benefits such as pension, death in service and healthcare.
Click “apply” or get in touch with Shannon for more information.Back to jobs