You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Development Manager
— Leading Facilities Management Organisation
Leading provider of facilities management solutions.
Up to 35k + 20k OTE + car.
Manage your own day and sales processes.
A successful and profitable facilities management organisation is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their growing and prosperous sales team. This is very much a new business role to begin with, but clients you bring on are yours to manage and grow so it can turn into more of a client relationship role as your career develops. You will be targeting new clients within the hospitality and catering industry selling a range of facilities management services from commercial catering equipment to electrical installation and testing to fire and intruder alarm installation. This is a field based role with 1 day in the office.
What you’ll be doing:
- Whilst there are incoming leads to the business, this role is specifically to bring in new business to the company and you must be capable of generating business without being guided.
- Building and maintaining relationships within the catering and hospitality industry.
- Specifying and quoting various projects to clients ensuring profitability and viability is satisfactory.
- Completing and reporting weekly on business development activities to management team and forecasting sales results.
- Proposing and costing new ideas on developing business.
- Liaising with colleagues, suppliers and trade associations to ensure product knowledge, industry trends and relevant regulatory knowledge remains up to date.
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience within a sales role is essential, ideally within a role targeting the hospitality and catering industry (pubs, restaurants, hotels; with multiple functions).
- Proven experience as a new business winner is a must, you must be able to negotiate and close deals.
- Attitude is important – you must be self-motivated and driven with excellent communication skills and a competitive spirit.
- You’ll be confident in talking to clients, pitching and presenting and identifying problems in order to sell to client need.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
- A base salary of up to 35k + an expected 20k OTE.
- Commission paid however suits you – monthly, quarterly or yearly can be provided.
- A company car of your choice, an iPad/laptop and a business phone.
- BUPA healthcare and life insurance.
- You’ll be in charge of your own diary, you can choose your own location targets and you can sell the way you want to.
Apply online or get in touch with Amber at enable for more information.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: