You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Development Manager
- Market Leading Company within Civil Engineering.
- Field Based role covering the South of England.
- Basic salary up to £50K + Discretionary annual bonus + Company car.
Are you seeking a new challenge? Enjoy the freedom of being out in the field and get a buzz out of hunting down new business and opening new doors? My client, an established company within the Civil Engineering industry is seeking an experienced BDM to come on board and help assist with facilitating company growth. This role is a brand new opportunity and it requires a superstar to come on board and hit the ground running. You will be speaking with Project officers, design engineers, and local authorities generating and securing new projects. I am looking for the best of the best, ideally you will be up to speed with the industry, have access to operational and commercial contacts within the market and be a natural at creating new business opportunities. This role will be covering the South of England to include – South West, South East, London and surrounding. There will also be some travel to the office on occasion.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing your own personal project pipeline
- Opening new accounts
- Identifying new business leads and opportunities
- Qualifying prospects and appointment making
- Support the sales team with knowledge sharing
What Experience you’ll need:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within a BDM role in the Civil Engineering or Infrastructure industry
- A track record within securing new business and over achieving
- Access to contacts in the industry
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
You will receive a basic salary of up to £50K + discretionary annual bonus. In addition to this there will be a pension, 25 days annual leave, private healthcare and a company car!
Please contact Charlotte at enable now to hear more, we’re looking to arrange interviews
Back to jobs
No jobs found