Technical Account Manager
— Super Innovative Software Development Business
Salary: £50000 - £65000
Type: Account Management
• Up to £65,000.
• Cutting-edge software development business in Central Bristol.
• Flexible working hours and travel opportunities.
A highly innovative software organisation located in Central Bristol with brand-spanking-new offices is currently recruiting for a Technical Account Manager. Through your unrivalled understanding of both the Sales and Delivery teams, you’ll be leveraging the client’s already golden reputation to maximise the financial potential of current accounts – informing recruitment decisions by forecasting the future demand for resources.
What you’ll be doing:
• Maximising the financial potential of accounts by leveraging an already positive reputation and relationship.
• Monitoring and managing client satisfaction in order to build and maintain strong relationships, giving you the opportunity to identify new or extended business opportunities within existing accounts.
• Acting as the senior escalation point for operations within your portfolio, as well as acting as first point of contact for clients.
• Informing recruitment decisions by forecasting future demand for resources from liaising with the Sales and Delivery teams.
• Estimating and creating pricing models based on project requirements and durations, being accountable for the financial performance of engagements within the accounts portfolio.
What experience you’ll require:
• Experience of software project/service management with thorough understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC).
• Proven account management experience.
• Proven ability of managing multiple projects with a high level of detail.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
As well as the very generous basic salary of up to £65,000, you will be working in brand new super modern offices in the centre of Bristol – fully kitted out amazing art, coffee machines, fruits, treats, fizzy drinks and alcohol. You’ll be able to take advantage of flexible working hours, with an additional 1 day of remote working per week. Because of the nature of the business, there will be opportunities to travel to the other offices across the world.
Click “apply” or get in touch with Emma for more information.Back to jobs