Software Sales Executive
— High Performing Tech Start-up
- Up to £22,000 basic salary
- £40,000 OTE
- Training and development with clear progression
An exciting opportunity for a Graduate or someone looking to start their sales career to has come up in the heart of Bristol. Our client is a forward-thinking start-up who are taking their industry by storm and due to continued success are opening a brand-new sales office in Bristol. You will be representing the company and their values, working within a tight-knit team who all work to the same goal day in and day out.
What you’ll be doing
- You will be making outbound calls to warm leads generated by the internal marketing strategies to identify new business opportunities.
- Build good relationships with your new potential clients
- You’ll be tasked with setting up and running product demonstrations to sell the benefits of the platform and close the sale.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Activity focused. Sales is a numbers-driven department, which all starts with picking up the phone and making calls. Staying positive and being proactive will be key to success in this role.
- Be comfortable with technology and able to pick up new concepts quickly.
- Adaptable and able to take on new ideas as well as bringing your own ideas to the table.
- A great communicator, and active listener.
- commercially aware to recognise where you can add value or end the conversation in a positive way where you can not.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return, you can expect a basic salary up to £22,000 + an amazing commission structure that will see you earn £20,000 OTE in the first year whilst having the opportunity to gain training and development within a lucrative and booming tech industry!
Hit apply or contact Luke for more information.Back to jobs