You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Sales Account Manager
— Quickly growing software business
- £18,000 + commission.
- Software sector!
- Flexibility in how you want to progress
A growing software business based in Central Bristol and looking to grow their business development team with a Sales Consultant. The software industry is a brilliant industry to get into and will see your earnings absolutely sore! Even if you don’t think you’re naturally very technology-minded, you’ll be given plenty of training and will be given all the tools to succeed.
What you’ll be doing:
- Learning as much as you can about your target market.
- Researching your prospects.
- Approaching your prospects across various channels.
- Targeting prospects and maintaining regular contact.
- Booking demonstrations between prospects and the business development team.
- Maintaining the CRM with up to date information.
What experience you’ll require:
- Any experience within a phone based role.
- A desire and willingness to take on a sales based position.
- Excellent communication skills; articulate and confident.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
As well as a generous basic salary of £18k, you would also have the opportunity to earn an additional £10-15k in OTE. The business has a lovely family feel that will be perfect for someone looking to start their sales career. They are also open to flexible working options.
Click “apply” or get in touch with Emma for more information.Back to jobs
No jobs found