Business Development Executive
- Up to £27k + OTE
- Additional holiday Birthday
- Retail, Restaurant and Childcare Discounts
A leading and innovative Publishing company working out of a stylish and high-tech central Bristol office are looking for a Business Development Executive within the Digital field. This role is the perfect pathway into a creative and fun working environment within an over-achieving Media organisation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Taking a proactive and visionary approach to developing new leads.
- Liaising with the Production, Editorial and Design teams regularly.
- Develop and maintain a database of existing and new clients.
- Generate a fresh knowledge of the Cycling market and client universe.
- Ensuring CRM is always 100% accurate and up to date.
- Working to set achieve your individual targets in order to follow a clear progression path.
What experience you’ll require:
- Previous outbound B2B Sales experience.
- Ability to work well within a fast-paced, evolving environment.
- Experience within a Publishing, Media or Digital background would be desired.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
On offer is a basic salary up to £26,000 dependant on experience with an excellent commission structure and clear career progression. You will get to work with an exciting, creative and fun employer in an office space to match. On top of this, you will enjoy your Birthday off, paid, every year with an additional day off at Christmas, retail and restaurant discounts to use across Bristol and access to an exclusive annual festival.
Click “apply” or get in touch with Chiara for more information.Back to jobs