You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
International Sales & Account Manager
— Established, well-known brand
- Up to 55k base + uncapped commission structure + unrivalled benefits package.
- Award-winning, fast growing, organic, global brand.
- Amazing company culture, with a talented team behind you to back you all the way.
- Office based role (Bristol), with monthly travel required.
If you aspire to work for a purposeful and sustainable ethical business, that allows you to connect with clients on an international level, this could be the perfect role for you. This is a rare opportunity to join a sales team with high visibility – a reputable and ethical brand that is growing at an accelerated rate and needs an International Business Development Manager to join the team and grow and develop with them across the European market. They are looking for someone that will love the brand and really get excited by it, so if you think you’ve got the passion, drive and motivation to succeed – this is definitely a role that will take you to new heights in your career.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll focus on managing the existing customer base of in-country European distributors and agencies, as well as developing new route to market.
- Continually developing and educating your customer base, you’ll be increasing distribution but ensuring the companies values are upheld and promoted.
- Working closely with your clients, you’ll focus on matching the right promotions and activation to the customer base, and work with the marketing team to create region specific campaign collateral.
- You’ll be the key point of contact for any challenges or contact that arise through international orders.
What you’ll need:
- Drive is the most important factor! You will need to be motivated, tenacious, efficient and someone that loves growing and developing accounts and new business.
- Sales and account management experience in essential, with ideally some international sales experience too.
- Preferably, you’ll have gained your experience in an FMCG background.
- You’ll have experience and a passion for developing new routes to market and have some experience of direct sales with consumers.
- An interest in health and well-being is desired, as the product is organic and promotes itself around sustainability – so you must be able to inspire this in clients.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
- Up to 55k as a base salary along with uncapped commission and company bonus – so very high earning potential.
- Experience in a global, well-known brand with international client responsibility.
- An excellent and talent team, warm company culture and one that supports each other to grow.
- 24 days holiday, rising with each year of service.
- Access to the products that you’ll ultimately be selling.
- Fast paced routes for progression and career development.
Call Amber at enable, or apply online for more information.
No jobs found