Commercial Sales Manager
— Leading Food Manufacturer
- Up to £40,000 basic
- Home-based with occasional office visits
- Global Food Packaging Manufacturer
I am delighted to be working with an innovative food manufacturing company based 30 minutes South of Bristol. They are currently looking to recruit a Commercial Sales Manager to join their established and growing senior management team to help continue to improve and move their business forward.
They are an established company with strong relationships across the industry and a very respectable reputation with big plans to expand globally.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for delivery of budgets for both UK and Export markets
- Identifying BD opportunities, developing new and existing client relationships, and creating new business proposals
- Developing Social Media and Marketing strategies
- Arranging and attending regular client meetings across the UK
What experience you will require:
- Sales within the Food Sector
- Specific food contract packing experience would be very desirable
- Multiple Retailer Sales Experience within the food sector
- Ideally 3 full years experience in a commercial sales role
Not only will you receive an excellent salary and great benefits, this will be predominantly a home-based role with complete control over your own diary.
Click “apply” or get in touch with Tim for more information.Back to jobs