You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Development Manager
— Renewable Energy Organisation
- Bespoke energy company in the heart of Bristol.
- Join a unique, customer focused organisation from the start of their journey.
- Basic salary of up to 35k with commission to be discussed.
If you're a sales professional with a background in renewable energy - this is the best opportunity in Bristol to utilize your talents. You will be generating new business through several avenues and maintaining relationships with key clients assisting with company growth plans. Whilst this company is still relatively new - they are thriving, growing and making a big name for themselves in the energy industry already. There has been no better time to join this flourishing business and become part of the success story.
What you'll be doing:
- Identifying new sales leads.
- Using provided organisation data, contacts and company intranet to target specific individuals.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport & set-up meetings.
- Identify and grow opportunities within the account and collaborate with delivery teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Attending conferences, meetings & industry events where required.
- Generate own leads and build long-term, sustainable relationships with prospects.
- Develop plans to acquire new customer contacts, through direct sales techniques, cold calling, and/or business-to-business marketing visits.
What experience you'll need:
- Proven sales track record within the renewable energy industry.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive.
- Be a keen learner with genuine interest & understanding of the upcoming market trends and awareness of the business world.
- Excellent Interpersonal, listening, communication, articulation, presentation, negotiation and analytical skills.
- Skills in prioritising & triaging obligations.
- Self-motivated and self-driven.
What you'll get in return for your talents:
- This company is at the start of it's journey and is already profitable - you can join it when it's growing and be part of its development.
- You'll get a basic salary of up to 35k along with the opportunity to discuss your own commission scheme.
- You are very much in charge of your day and can manage yourself the way you want to.
- If you want a career within energy - this role will allow you to develop and progress quickly.
Apply online now - or get in touch with Amber at enable for more information - interviews to be arranged ASAP!Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: