Business Development Manager
- Basic Salary up to £30,000
- Uncapped Commission
- Company Car + Expenses
Our client is a contract manufacturer of premium e-liquids and vaping products, through their in-house product development programmes they bring high-quality products to market by working with end-users, consumers, flavour experts and strategic partners to ensure a compliant premium end result. Due to recent investment and an exciting growth plan my client is looking for multiple Business Development Managers to cover their own territories.
What you’ll be doing
- Selling products and services available to suit client needs and close sales.
- Generating own new and existing business appointments to build strong relationships.
- Attending self-booked appointments with new and existing clients.
- Creating territory reviews and revenue forecasts to feedback to management.
- Managing the whole client base and being their first point of contact.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience in the e-liquid/vape industry experience is not essential but would need to have an interest in this area..
- Background within field-based sales, including winning new business and managing accounts.
- Ability to build long relationships to increase revenue.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You will receive a basic salary of up to £30,000 per annum plus an uncapped commission structure, in addition to this you will receive a company car plus associated expense. Alongside the opportunity join a growing business with ambitious plans in a supportive people-driven team.
Hit apply or contact Luke for more information.
Back to jobs