You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Head of Sales
— Thriving not-for-profit organisation
- Basic salary up to £80,000
- Growing not-for-profit organisation
- UK wide travel
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Head of Sales to join a consistently successful and growing not-for-profit organisation based in Central Bristol. This is a really exciting opportunity for you to flex your sales and operational skills in an environment that is focused on doing the absolute best for the people it helps, and pumps all of the money it makes straight back into further development.
You’ll be looking after the Business Development function of the business – covering both Sales and Marketing, with multiple direct reports spread around the country covering different regions, so the expectation for UK wide travel is absolutely essential.
What you’ll be doing:
- Successfully operating the Sales and Marketing functions.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction via the Sales and Marketing functions.
- Effectively governing the day to day operation of the Sales and Marketing functions.
- Ensuring value-for-money is considered in all areas.
- Supporting the Executive Director in achieving successful management and leadership.
- Supporting the Executive Director, CEO and Executive Team with organisational planning, development, leadership and performance management.
What experience you’ll require:
- Experience of running a successful Sales department.
- Experience if budget management.
- Experience of extensive UK travel, with the potential of occasional International travel.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
The company are offering a generous basic salary of up to £82,000 per annum. You will have 25 days of annual leave with additional days awarded for continuous years of service, up to a maximum of 28 days. You will have the opportunity to be part of a very well-established not-for-profit company, with the chance to make a real, positive difference in many people’s lives.
Click “apply” or get in touch with Emma for more information.Back to jobs
No jobs found