Business Development Executive
— Health & Wellbeing
- Up to £40,000 basic salary
- B Corp certified global brand
- Market Leader
We are looking for a talented Business Development Executive to drive international growth for a B Corp certified global brand. The business is a sustainable and ethical company committed to putting people and the planet first and are on a mission to change the health and wellbeing market for the better!
What you’ll be doing
You will play a key role in supporting the delivery of the company’s growth plans into the Europe & AMET (Africa, Middle East, Turkey) market. You will be connecting with as many people to the promote their vision across these countries and inspiring them to nurture health and happiness within the region.
- Support and guide the development of the in-country teams and customer(s)
- Be the point of contact and guide to ensure smooth interaction between
- colleagues, the country teams and distributors.
- With the Business Development Lead be responsible for driving the P&L, strategy, plan and execution to achieve the growth plans in your regions.
- Be the partner to the Portfolio team sharing market inputs, project updates and materials, as well as collating initial forecasts.
- Inspire the market teams and, through them, support delivery of the building and
- execution of the in-country growth strategy plan and P&L
- Be an active, visible and inspiring ambassador in your countries.
- Be the point of contact for the global market teams by organising team immersions, inspiration sessions and events.
- Manage team intern for day-to-day support and admin tasks across customer,
- market and portfolio responsibilities. (Intern shared with the Insight team).
- Develop relationships and ways of working with relevant stakeholders in the region
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Demonstrable track record of success across a range of functions within the FMCG
- sector – including exposure to customer development, commercial P&L ownership,
- marketing execution (preferably with a purpose driven brand) and stakeholder
- Demonstrate business and sustainability experience, achieved through collaborative
- working in cross-functional, high performing teams.
- Experience of developing and successfully delivering against annual operating plans
- for revenue, profit and customer satisfaction.
- Experience of developing country marketing plans
- Ideally, experience and/or affinity with purpose led business, herbal knowledge,
- ethical and sustainable business practices.
- Experience in working an international environment across different cultures and
- time zones.
- Ability to apply an entrepreneurial mindset towards growth and collaborative ways
- of working.
- Effective and persuasive communicator, both written and oral, inspiring others
- through their passion and enthusiasm
- Highly organised, with the ability to step agilely between a range of tasks and
- operational areas with different inputs.
- Demonstrate a purposeful and tenacious drive to achieve results, with a desire and
- ambition to deliver ‘excellence’.
- Resilient, with the ability to maintain composure and think clearly whilst under
- pressure and in ambiguous situations.
- Proven track record of building and maintaining strong, collaborative working
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You will receive a basic salary of up to £40,000 whilst working within a purposeful, sustainable, fast paced and growing ethical business that puts its people first.
Hit “apply” or Call Luke on 0117 301 8495 for more information.Back to jobs