— Fast-growing media organisation
- Join a fast-growing, profitable media organisation.
- Career pathway combining recruitment, strategy & management.
- Play a key role in driving the wider businesses' success.
This is the perfect opportunity for an agency recruiter to move into an exciting, creative, internal position with a profitable media organisation.
What you’ll be doing
- Producing job adverts, screening applicants and conducting interviews.
- Sourcing and hiring across Sales, Digital, Marketing and Editorial.
- Planning and budgeting recruitment advertising and activities.
- Using innovative ways to source candidates from LinkedIn and Twitter to university partnerships.
- Making hiring decisions alongside top-level management.
- Pro-active monitoring and reporting on all recruitment activities.
- Staff development and mentoring.
- Daily/Weekly communication with internal managers/stakeholders.
What experience you’ll need
- First-class recruitment skills, with proven experience of recruiting high-quality candidates and managing the entire recruitment process.
- The ability to spot an opportunity at 1000 paces and act on it.
- Hold great communication and relationship-building skills, where you can get your head around multiple business sectors and requirements.
- Bring top multi-tasking skills, working at pace to juggle numerous balls, all with outstanding attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm and energy to speak to candidates constantly
- Super-positive attitude and dedication to developing and safeguarding company culture.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the company.
What you’ll get in return for you talents
- Career progression in a growing business.
- Excellent training and development program.
- The opportunity to travel.
- City Centre offices.
- Clear pathways into further management/operations roles.
- Outstanding salary and commission package (£30K + commission).
- A great work culture with regular team events, incentives, and social activities.
Contact Tim at enable for more information!Back to jobs