You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Strategic Partner Manager
— Account Manager
- £25-30k basic with an OTE of £40k+
- Converter barn in the countryside
- Monthly breakfast club and pizza lunches
A Web Development Application selling company based in Stonehouse are looking for a Strategic Partner Manager to join their rapidly growing, entrepreneurial organisation. This would really suit somebody that has experience within strategic partner management, ideally within the software field.
What you'll be doing:
- Understanding, defining, and contacting prospective partners.
- Onboarding new partners through bespoke training, marketing materials, sales guidance, achievable goals, lead sharing and scheduled reviews.
- Maintaining fruitful and forthcoming relationships with partners, frequently checking in, educating them on new product features, industry trends and relevant marketing materials.
- Maintaining visibility and accuracy of potential opportunities by managing the partner sales pipeline on the CRM.
- Collaborating with partners on potential sales and marketing activities, bringing a mutual benefit for both parties.
- Proactively contributing to the product roadmap in line with the upcoming requirements of the partners.
What experience you'll require:
- Prior experience within the software industry.
- Demonstrable experience of building and maintaining strong relationships across all levels of seniority.
- Full UK driving licence is required due to allow flexibility in meeting partners face-to-face.
What you'll get in return for your talents:
The client are offering a generous basic salary of up to £30k per annum with the opportunity to earn £40k+. You will be part of a company that offer great benefits such as; relaxed envuronment, flexible working hours, free breakfast/lunches, quarterly vouchers and pension/share schemes. The offices are based in the lovely countryside and are a modernised, converted barn.
Click "apply" or get in touch with Emma for more information.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: