Business Development Manager
- Up to £35,000 Basic + Uncapped Commission
- Life-changing equity opportunities
- Legendary corporate trips abroad
One of the UK fastest growing FinTech businesses are looking for multiple Business Development Managers to join their brand-new sales office in Bristol. They are a business that truly rewards success and gives you all the tools to succeed, Over half of their team are Partners and they are committed to making new shareholders each year!
What you’ll be doing
- Researching and qualifying potential clients to build a database of leads
- Engaging and consulting with C-level executives of medium-large businesses (£30m - £300m) across a diverse range of sectors. Cold calling will be your primary and preferred method of engaging opportunities.
- You will learn your clients’ businesses and work to explore and uncover key problems and challenges, whilst educating them on how Alpha’s solutions can solve them.
- You will work closely with analysts and strategists to build and present valuable risk management solutions to clients - in time learning how to develop these solutions yourself.
- You will develop trusted relationships with your existing portfolio of clients to retain their business and grow your portfolio.
- In time, you will learn how to deal independently for your portfolio of clients on the largest traded market in the world.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous sales or Recruitment experience
- Ability to communicate with C-level decision-makers.
- Driven, Hardworking and Committed!
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You will receive a basic salary of up to £35,000 per annum plus an uncapped commission of with the opportunity to earn equity in the business and become a partner. This client is offering life-changing career opportunities whilst giving you the tools and support such as mentoring from partners who have built 7 figure portfolios within the business. On top of this, the company has quarterly celebrations and corporate trips abroad.
Hit “apply” or Call Tim on 0117 301 8495 for more information.Back to jobs