You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Regional Sales Manager (Northern Europe)
— Global leader within the engineering market
- Leading global manufacturer within the engineering industry
- £50,000 - £68,000 + Uncapped commission
- Northern European territory (UK, Ireland, Benelux, Scandinavia)
This is an incredible opportunity to work for one of the market leaders within the booming engineering market. The talent and dedication of their current employees reflect in the way the products are designed and how they are built around the UK and the world. They are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated salesperson to join their growing team to not only develop the Northern Europe territory but to also build a team around them. If this sounds like the perfect role for you read on…
What you’ll be doing:
- Strategic planning and Business development for Northern Europe region, aligning the overall business strategy
- Goal setting, coaching and performance management for Channel partners
- Investigate and determine growth opportunities throughout the territory
- Build and manage key account relationships within your region
- Responsibility for regional approvals of both technical and commercial terms and bid strategies
- Identify and liaise with central marketing team on marketing strategy
What experience you’ll need:
- Degree within Engineering/ Technical or equivalent
- Experience working within an industrial or HVAC projects-orientated environment
- Experience within B2B Sales
- Must have experience managing international Channel partners
What you’ll get in return:
You will be rewarded with a fantastic basic salary and an uncapped commission structure. This is a great opportunity to not only work for a global leader within their market but to work for a company who will invest in your future.
Click “Apply” or contact Hannah at Enable for more information.
No jobs found