You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Development Manager
- Join a market leading healthcare company and be a part of an exciting journey
- Fantastic salary paying up to £30k basic with additional OTE earnings £45k !
- Company benefits + Laptop + Company Car + Fun working environment
- South West territory
A global leader within the Healthcare industry is on the lookout for ambitious science graduates or healthcare experts with a proven track record in B2B sales environments. Due to rapid growth and success my client has recently expanded to new locations and they now require outstanding Business Development Managers to join their south west team. If you are looking for a rewarding career full of company perks, earning potential and career progression within a thriving company then this is the role for you! There really is no better time to join, come and be a part of the journey!
What you will be doing:
- Targeting new business across dentists, GPs, hospices, care homes, pharmacies and veterinary practices.
- Following up leads and developing relationships.
- Be the face of the company, meeting with clients face to face.
- Attending events across the UK to promote the company’s products and services.
- Providing training and product support to clients.
- Splitting your working week between the office and out in the field.
What experience you will need:
- At least 2 years’ experience of working within a B2B role.
- A positive attitude and ethical approach to business.
- A full clean driver’s license and eligibility to work in the UK.
- A proven record in securing new business and to be able to back this up with examples.
- A track record in over exceeding targets.
- A background in science or healthcare.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
The opportunity to work within a rapidly expanding global company, a basic salary of £30k with an OTE of £45k, company car, full training and great opportunities for career progression.
Please get in touch with Charlotte today for further information.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: