You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Development Manager - SAAS
— Innovative software company
- Innovative software company with great career prospects
- £35,000-£45,000 + Outstanding OTE + Company Vehicle or Allowance
- Great company with outstanding values including flexible working
Do you have a track record of exceeding your targets? Do you have experience of selling SAAS? If you are looking to take on your next challenge and really exceed in a career then read on….
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a truly innovative company at the beginning of their journey. Working as a business development manager you will be selling a software product created for Contact centres to help them become more efficient. You will be selling these products into a variety of industries such as Utilities, local governments and Non for profit organisations to name a few. You will be responsible for generating new sales for the business using a consultative sales approach to progress and close the deal whilst simultaneously working on growing you future pipeline.
What you’ll be doing:
- Interacting with all levels of decision holders via telephone and other channels
- Undertake business development activities such as prospect research, engagement emails and phone calls and face to face meetings and negotiations
- Networking with prospects across a variety of industries to build a profile of their requirements to set the foundations to pitch a software solution
- To self-generate your leads proactively and efficiently by maintaining an eye on the market at all times and chasing new business
- Effectively representing the products and services available while matching the benefits to the customers’ requirements
- Successfully closing and chasing new business, maximising revenue while ensuring the client’s expectations are exceeded
What experience you’ll need:
- Excellent understanding and experience of selling SAAS
- Knowledge and understanding of Utilities and Contact Centres
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Networking, relationship and partnership building
- Proactive approach
What you’ll get in return:
You will receive a basic salary of up to £45,000 with an outstanding commission structure, where you will be rewarded for your hard work. You will be part of an innovative company where you will have access to exciting software which is emerging onto the market whilst working with a great company who look after their staff.
Contact Hannah for more information.Back to jobs
No jobs found