You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Area Sales Manager (South West)
— Niche automotive manufacturing business
- Niche automotive manufacturing business
- Home based with the chance to plan and manage your own diary
- Up to 26k basic + car + tablet + phone + bonus
Looking for a role where you’re out on the field visiting clients all day? Want to work with a company that only sells the products they make themselves? Want the ability to plan your own day and organise your own diary? If yes – then this is an opportunity not to be missed. In this role, you’ll be selling workshop consumables and hand & power tools directly to the automotive market covering the South West with focus on the Bristol, Bath and Swindon region. They’ve got 60 years’ experience and want to pass on their product knowledge to only the top sales people that can really push sales in the South West region.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing a geographical area by resolutely hunting new business through qualified leads and cold calling within the HGV, Agriculture, Bus and Coach Markets.
- Choosing the right customers who will repetitively purchase their products.
- Extending the range into the existing customer base by upselling and promoting the website.
- Demonstrating products when necessary
- Accurate recording and updating of sales figures and customer information.
- Ensure all internal processes are followed and completed in a timely manner
- Build internal and external relationships to support new business acquisition
What experience you’ll need
- A hunter mindset, with a resolute determination
- Proven track record of new business acquisition, conversion and development
- Able to sell beyond price, focus on solution selling.
- Understanding of the omni-channel approach
- Confidence in demonstrating products during every customer visit.
- Knowledge of engineering consumables and the ability to understand technical material, preferably with a background in the automotive industry
- Commercial awareness, with the ability to quickly identify key players and decision makers
- Full, clean driving licence and the ability to travel, which may include overnight stays.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
- A basic salary of up to 26k plus company car, tablet and phone.
- An attractive commission with 32k OTE likely in first year.
- Flexible working hours and your own diary management.
Back to jobs
Apply online – or call Amber at enable for more information.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: