You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Field Based Sales Executive
— Unique sector with lots of contacts
- Up to 30k base + 10k OTE.
- Have your own lead generator to book your appointments for you.
- Varied role of field sales, marketing and advertising.
This is a unique opportunity for a strong sales person to further develop their established client base and push their service even further. They can provide valuable data on theft and finance status and you’ll be selling these services to various clients such as auction houses, agricultural clients and construction companies. As a sales executive for this company, you’ll spend 3 days of the week out on the road, meeting clients and securing new business, with 2 days in the office to push the business forward via marketing and advertising. This is a varied, exciting role that you’ll really excel in if you love pitching, presenting and face to face sales.
What you’ll be doing:
- Following up from leads made by your appointment setter, meeting and presenting/ pitching to these clients and ultimately, gaining and closing new business.
- Looking after existing accounts and ensuring repeat business.
- Thinking of new strategies to further drive business forward and increase revenue and proposing these and costing these ideas before they go ahead.
- Learning the changing market trends and keeping fully up to date with your market knowledge, you will become the go-to expert within this field.
- Promoting the organisation on all aspects of social media, creating engaging content, sharing relevant news stories and sending these to relevant prospects.
What you’ll need:
- A full UK driving license and car is as this is very much a field based role.
- Experience of winning new business is essential, this could be in any industry but you must be a hunter through and through with a strong track record of sales.
- Any background in machinery or due diligence is desirable but not essential.
- You must be able to engage and promote business through use of social media and marketing.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
A basic salary of up to 30k plus a generous commission structure. You will be working with a company that is very open to you making the role your own – as long as you’re winning new business, they are open to how you want to work. Mileage is paid at 0.49p per mile along with 23 days holiday, pension and career progression opportunities.
Apply online today, or call Amber at enable for more information.
Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: