Customer Service Executive
— Forward thinking IT company
- Rapidly Growing Software Agency
- £20,000 Basic + a Fantastic Commission Structure and lots of benefits
- A clear training path to become a fully-fledged Customer Success Executive
My client is a small but fast-growing SaaS business based in the heart of Somerset. They have been supporting organisations of all shapes and sizes for over ten years and are a close-knit bunch who work hard and play hard. Culture is key to their success and has had consistent year-on-year growth and is looking to continue this success and are looking for their next team member to join us. This is an exciting role with training from day 1 to guide your career forward and move you up the Customer Success ladder as quickly as possible
What you’ll be doing:
- To build on the above CS journey programs – these include handover from sales; onboarding and remaining journey (up to renewal); interpret the data from the dashboard metrics and refine the messaging to ensure optimum engagement – working closely with your colleagues in Customer Success, Sales and Marketing
- Using our ‘health’ CRM application, Vitally, identify those ‘at risk’ and work with them to ensure they are driving success.
- Reviewing the metrics that make up the health of customers and continually look to improve our current process.
- Maintain thorough and accurate customer service records through our CRM applications.
- Support customers from day 1 by helping them get set up correctly on the software application, to ensure they receive value and never miss a relevant tender.
- Support the users directly over e-mail/ teleconference calls/live chat, helping to resolve their issues and teach them about the wider use cases, all whilst delivering exceptional customer experience.
- To provide ideas to our marketing team on new webinars (from customer feedback)
- When required, to support the renewals team
What experience you’ll require:
- Due to the nature of this role, the ideal CSE candidate must have a desire to learn and a strong work ethic
- Your interpersonal and communication skills will need to shine brightly across a variety of channels, particularly via phone and live chat.
- My client is looking for someone who will naturally offer empathy; a listening ear and a genuine desire to ensure our customers are at the front of everything they do.
- The right person will need to be naturally inquisitive; works well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, easily initiates relaxed but informative two-way phone conversations with customers, and is highly self-motivated and have a passion for all things SaaS and technology-based.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
The opportunity to join a great business with a close-knit team that is growing quickly with big aspirations. This is a full-time role in a SaaS (Software as a Service) business with its office based in central Bath. They have a flexible approach with working from home, a competitive salary, and an annual bonus based on performance outputs; Other benefits including a cycle to work scheme, a health package, a pension scheme, and a 25-day holiday package (excluding bank holidays). This is an open-ended role with room to develop and grow with the business.
Click “apply” or get in touch with Tim for more information.Back to jobs