You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Customer Service Executive
— Forward thinking IT company
- Rapidly Growing Software Agency
- £20,000 Basic + a Fantastic Commission Structure and lots of benefits
- A clear training path to become a fully-fledged Customer Success Executive
My client is a small but fast-growing SaaS business based in the heart of Somerset. They have been supporting organisations of all shapes and sizes for over ten years and are a close-knit bunch who work hard and play hard. Culture is key to their success and has had consistent year-on-year growth and is looking to continue this success and are looking for their next team member to join us. This is an exciting role with training from day 1 to guide your career forward and move you up the Customer Success ladder as quickly as possible
What you’ll be doing:
- To build on the above CS journey programs – these include handover from sales; onboarding and remaining journey (up to renewal); interpret the data from the dashboard metrics and refine the messaging to ensure optimum engagement – working closely with your colleagues in Customer Success, Sales and Marketing
- Using our ‘health’ CRM application, Vitally, identify those ‘at risk’ and work with them to ensure they are driving success.
- Reviewing the metrics that make up the health of customers and continually look to improve our current process.
- Maintain thorough and accurate customer service records through our CRM applications.
- Support customers from day 1 by helping them get set up correctly on the software application, to ensure they receive value and never miss a relevant tender.
- Support the users directly over e-mail/ teleconference calls/live chat, helping to resolve their issues and teach them about the wider use cases, all whilst delivering exceptional customer experience.
- To provide ideas to our marketing team on new webinars (from customer feedback)
- When required, to support the renewals team
What experience you’ll require:
- Due to the nature of this role, the ideal CSE candidate must have a desire to learn and a strong work ethic
- Your interpersonal and communication skills will need to shine brightly across a variety of channels, particularly via phone and live chat.
- My client is looking for someone who will naturally offer empathy; a listening ear and a genuine desire to ensure our customers are at the front of everything they do.
- The right person will need to be naturally inquisitive; works well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, easily initiates relaxed but informative two-way phone conversations with customers, and is highly self-motivated and have a passion for all things SaaS and technology-based.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
The opportunity to join a great business with a close-knit team that is growing quickly with big aspirations. This is a full-time role in a SaaS (Software as a Service) business with its office based in central Bath. They have a flexible approach with working from home, a competitive salary, and an annual bonus based on performance outputs; Other benefits including a cycle to work scheme, a health package, a pension scheme, and a 25-day holiday package (excluding bank holidays). This is an open-ended role with room to develop and grow with the business.
Click “apply” or get in touch with Tim for more information.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: