Area Sales Manager
— Growing App developer
Salary: £28000 - £32000
Location: South West England
Type: Field Sales
- Up to £32,000 per annum
- Laptop & mobile phone
- 25 days holiday + bank hols
An up and coming App Software company, with their funky head office based in central Bristol, are looking for an Area Sales Manager to cover the South West region, visiting some truly remarkable locations. With flexibility to work from home and all expenses covered to stay away in different locations, this really is a fantastic opportunity for somebody that loves traveling and meeting new people.
What you’ll be doing:
- Visiting scenic gardens and garden centres around the South to promote the benefits to businesses with the app.
- Building initial relationships with new accounts to grow client-base.
- Continuously developing relationships by managing their social media and app postings.
- Gathering material for each site to be posted onto the app, including voiced tours and photos.
- Working to individual monthly targets to reach top earning potential.
What experience you’ll require:
- Previous face-to-face interactive work experience.
- Flexibility to travel throughout the whole of the South West.
- Ability to liaise with all levels including CEO and board level.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
You’ll receive an outstanding basic salary of up to £32,000. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to travel the whole of the South West and will be able to work from the comfort of your own home with weekly video calls to the office team. There will be regular social events to keep the bond going.
What to do next?
Click “apply” or contact Tim for more information.Back to jobs