You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Innovation Software
• Established software company holding its position as a market leader
• Up to £60,000 with OTE and excellent benefits
• Chance to progress and grow within an expanding company
Amazing opportunity for an account manager to join a well-established and growing Software Company that helps ambitious organisations leverage Microsoft cloud so they can compete and grow. They help their clients create new markets and engage customers, attract & empower employees, transform products and deliver new services. They are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated individual to join their expanding team. You’ll be part of a fun and hardworking account management team where you will be rewarded for your hard work not only with OTE but with the chance to progress your career.
What you’ll be doing?
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Developing and maintaining structured account plans for key customers.
- Identifying new sales opportunities within your accounts - with a focus on key 'hero’ products.
- Upselling, to increase profitability and revenue within the customer base.
- Resolving and acting as point of escalation for all customer queries.
- Working closely with all areas of the business to ensure that a positive customer experience is maintained consistently.
- Negotiating contracts and SLA's with customers.
What you’ll need?
- A demonstrable track record of sales and target achievements. (Preferably in IT)
- The ability to manage and negotiate contracts.
- Excellent communication (verbally and written) and relationship management skills.
- A Positive, ambitious, target-driven attitude and has thirst for challenge.
- Excellent attention to detail, use of initiative and a real 'go-getter'.
- Be able to prioritise workload and manage working time effectively.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
You will earn a basic salary circa £60,000 with OTE and the chance to progress your career within an expanding employer. This is a great opportunity to work for a company who have over 20 years’ experience within the industry and have managed to establish and maintain being Market leaders. If you are looking for a role with a fun and progressive employer this is the role for you…
Click “apply” or contact Tim at enable for more information!
No jobs found