You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior Field Sales Executive
— Leading Media Company
- Leading regional media group.
- B2B executive level sales.
- Up to 35k plus company car & commission.
This is an exclusive opportunity to join an award-winning, well-established media company - to push them even further, maximise their brand and sell directly to high end clients. If you love being out on the field talking to top end businesses and offering a consultative approach to selling both digital and print advertising - this is a role not to miss out on. With a lucrative commission scheme, unrivalled benefits package and quick progression through the company - what's not to like?
What you'll be doing:
- To drive both digital and print revenues across the Bristol and Bath region.
- Account manage, maintain and develop existing portfolio of accounts in order to achieve revenue in line with budgeted/forecasted expectations
- Increase new business opportunities and increase number of advertisers across the portfolio of products
- Work closely with the other sales managers in the company to ensure consistency of approach, effort and results
- Create solution presentations that demonstrate client knowledge, their industry and their sales cycle. Whilst pin-pointing how our products will fix the customers problems / create opportunities.
- Monitor sales progress through market share and general revenue analysis. Project sales on a weekly/monthly basis.
What experience you'll need:
- Previous field sales experience in a B2B media environment with a good understanding of digital and print products
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbally with the ability to present ideas.
- Exceptional time management, organisation and interpersonal skills to support the overall customer sales journey.
- Manage pipeline of business from sourcing leads, opportunity through to close and account development with client plans.
- A past in sales with experience of consistently hitting and overachieving set targets.
- A vibrant, engaging personality with the ability to build rapport quickly and influence decision.
What you'll get in return for your talents:
- Excellent base of up to 34k.
- Good uncapped OTE (£8k - 12k in first year).
- Company car, laptop and phone.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Pension plan, health care, childcare vouchers and similar.
- The chance to join one of the leading names in the industry and to progress quickly.
Apply online now, or call Amber at enable Sales Recruitment!
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: