Business Development Manager
— IT Managed Services & Telecoms
Salary: OTE £70k
Location: South West England
- £35k OTE £70k
- Laptop, mobile phone & home working
- £5.4k car allowance per annum
Due to their continued growth, our Telecommunications and IT Managed Services client have an exciting opportunity for a Field-based Business Development Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will be covering the South West England region; this includes Gloucester, Bristol, Taunton and Exeter. With a grown-up environment, they don’t believe in setting individual KPI’s, this role will be completely your own!
What you’ll be doing:
- Generating new sales through both existing and new leads; using company database and online sources.
- Selling on premise and hosted IT & telecoms systems to new and existing clients.
- Maintaining a pipeline of business and identifying any new potential selling opportunities.
- Closing all deals independently and managing own monthly revenue/profit targets effectively.
- Working closely with the Sales Manager monitor performance and update regularly.
What experience you’ll require:
- Proven experience selling solutions; either IT Managed Services or Telecommunications.
- Knowledge of Managed Services, Microsoft, VMware and vendor Telephone Solutions.
- Dedication and strong understanding of the IT and Telecommunications industry.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
In return you will not only be part of a mature, relaxed team but also receive a generous basic salary of up to £35,000, with the opportunity to double your earning potential – equalling a £70,000 per year OTE! The client are also offering an amazing car allowance of £450 per month, totalling a whopping £5,400 a year on top of your salary. You will also have the working from home advantage, with a laptop and business mobile phone.
Click “apply” or get in touch with Shannon for more information.Back to jobs