Sales Team Leader
— Growing outsource organisation
Salary: £36k OTE
Type: Sales Manager
- Up to £30k starting salary
- Good progression opportunities
- OTE £36,000 per annum
Our Bristol-based client are seeking an experience Team Leader to join their rapidly growing team in their new offices. The role will be focusing on delivering dynamic results, through leadership skills, to the existing team. The company believe in rewarding their staff for going the extra mile, just recently their Contact Centre Trainer won the “Award for Excellence”. Alongside this, they have a positive and fun working environment, where everybody really enjoys walking into every day.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working directly with the Operations Manager to identify areas of improvement for the teams.
- Ensuring everybody is following the company’s values/missions to create a sought-after workplace culture.
- Being each individual’s inspiration to push themselves the extra mile so that they are achieving their targets.
- Leading regular 1-1’s with individuals to identify areas of improvement and creating development plans.
- Being part of staffing levels and recruitment, working closely with HR; including interviewing, selecting and hiring new staff.
- Keeping up to date with all new changes to the client’s products and business development strategies being used.
- Responsible for individual performance, leading from the front and taking ownership of organising incentives.
What experience you’ll require:
- Inspirational model with a proven track record in a similar, successful role.
- Good understanding of CRM systems and IT programmes; such as emails and Microsoft Office.
- Being a quick learner in order to gain strong product knowledge.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
This amazing company are offering the right candidate the opportunity to really get stuck in with the growth of their Bristol office. In return, for your proven skillset and abilities, you will receive a salary of up to £30,000. Alongside this, the company also offer some great benefits.
Click “apply” or get in touch with Shannon for more information.Back to jobs